6 Jun 2013

OOTD | College with Colour

Hi again!
So! There's a first time for everything, and today is my first outfit post. I think I will enjoy doing these kinds of posts, when I figure out how to take successful full length pictures. So, my style? My style is normally quite smart, generally girly and advantage taking of basic pieces. Most of the clothes I own have been brought to be used from day- night and from skirts- trousers. Basically, I own several basic pieces that I use almost every day. Individually, these pieces are fairly standard and not very interesting. However, will a little oomph and pzazz, an outfit is transformed.

Today's OOTD consists of a generally smart outfit, some may say 'too dressy for college' but that is what I am comfortable with. The blazer is dressed down and made casual with a pop of purple and a pair of dark wash jeans. I wanted to embrace the supposed sunshine (which seems to have disappeared through the week), and so I have put these fushia shoes with gold studs on. The gold compliments my jewelry nicely and adds an ounce of class to my standard pieces. I really love adding accents of colour to my outfits because I am not quite brave enough, yet, to colour block.

Again, I have kept it quite casual, even though I am wearing a black blazer, as I've paired it with my favorite jeans. I love wearing blazers and I must say this is one of my most favored. Personally, if the shoes were not so vivid, I would have paired the outfit, instead of black, with a bright coloured blazer, for example; a pink. Other than my jeans, near enough all my clothing items are from H&M; their 'basics' range has served me well!

I've kept my accessories fairly standard with my Michael Kors watch, Pandora bracelet and my Hot Diamond bracelet on the same wrist. These are my everyday accessories that I always wear, give or take the arm candy!

TTYS,
CLB

Black Blazer- H&M 
White T-Shirt- H&M Basics 
Jeans- International 
Shoes- H&M 






Bracelet- Hot Diamonds 
Pandora Bracelet

Watch- Michael Kors Rose Gold Chronograph

No comments:

Post a Comment