25 Jun 2013

OOTD | Black and Denim


Hello!

Just a quick OOTD, hope you do not mind! My most recent post, (which you can find here) I featured a few tops that I brought from my shopping trip in Birmingham. Today, I wanted to try and incorporate one of those tops with some jeans; Primark jeans are the most comfortable I have found. Anyway, on with my outfit. This was one of tops that I had bought from H&M, paired it with a black blazer- coincidentally from H&M too.  My light weight jeans, as mentioned, are from Primark and they are super soft. I kept the shoes fairly neutral with just some canvas striped pumps. I would also be comfortable with wearing converse or any kind of nude/black shoes with this outfit.




TTYS,
CLB



6 comments:

  1. Very cute look :)

    www.mykindofjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great and casual look.

    Christina xx
    http://christinathorup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. A couple weekends ago I went shopping for the perfect black blazer... and I looked everywhere, to no avail. I LOVE this one!!

    Sarah
    Eyeshadow Addicts Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The blazers from H&M are brilliant! I have a bright pink one to!

      Delete
  4. Hi dear! I'm visiting you back ^^
    Simple but cool! Love your style <3

    I'm following you now. Nice to meet you ^^

    diniainsana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute outfit~~~
    Hope we can follow each other on Bloglovinxx
    ___________________________________________________
    Please follow my blog 'Heylinni' at:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4923497
    I will gladly follow you back!!! Us bloggers need to support each other
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete